INDOOR AIR QUALITY TESTING (We help all of Minnesota)
We stop the spread of bacteria and viruses from Commercial buildings.
High Energy Cost Or Bad Temperature Control? We Can Help
- Our flow meters test air for contaminants concentration and counts particles in commercial buildings.
- We measure volatile organic compound (VOC).
- Our test will determine how well fresh air is mixing in spaces and how well the HVAC is doing at filtering the air.
- We make sure your building meet CDC guidelines for operating HVAC system.
- We save you money on Energy.
Get A Free Indoor Air Quality Check
Our Case Study
9-Story Multi-Tenant Office Building(recent work)
IAQ AND HVAC OPERATION
CDC and ASHRAE Guidelines
HVAC OPERATIONAL EFFECTIVENESS
Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs)
Before: Unhealthy, 9x above healthy levels
After: Total Volatile Organic Compounds (TVOC) levels healthy at all test locations
MERV 8 to MERV 13 Filters
FRESH AIR CHANGE RATES
Fresh air increased while addressing humidity
Indoor air quality improves with greater air change rates